Sunday, April 29, 2007

Cavaliers are one win away from first ever playoff sweep

The Cavs beat the Wizard's yesterday by a score of 98-92 in Washington. They now hold a 3-0 lead in the first round series and are on the verge of sweeping a playoff series for the first time in team history. I missed the game due to the fact that I was at the Indians game that night, but here are the main stats: LeBron- 30 points, Z- 24 points, Houghes and Pavlovic each had 11 and Gooden had 12 rebounds and 10 points. Game 4 is Monday night at 7:00 pm in Washington.

Also, the Indians have won 7 of their last 8.

On Thursday they beat Texas 9-5 to complete the 2 game sweep.

On Friday they scored 5 runs in the 6th inning, 3 of which came off of Grady Sizemore's inside the park home run, as they beat Baltimore 5-4.

On Saturday night I was at the Indians game, but they lost to the Orioles 7-4. This was the first Indians loss I've seen in person since 2005, because they won all 5 games I went to last year.

And then today, in a game I didn't see because I was golfing, the Tribe defeated the Orioles 6-1.

Cleveland is 14-8 and in first place by 1.5 games over MIN.

No comments: