Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Post # 50 - A Tribe win

This is my 50th post. Woot.
Anyway, I started watching the Indians game, just in time to see CC Sabathia give up 3 solo homers in the first inning. Then the Tribe blew a scoring chance in the bottom of the first, and I left for work thinking all was lost. But then I get home and see that they won 12-4. That was a surprise, but I'll take it. I guess the rain delay they had snapped CC out of it, as he went on to dominate the Jays from there on, and get his fourth win of the year (he's 4-0 with two ND's.) Hafner hit a 2 run homer in the and Peralta hit a 2 run double in the 3rd. Then Peralta hit a 3 run HR in the 5th, followed by a Martinez 2 run double in the 6th. In the 8th, Trot Nixon hit a 3 run home run to finish off the scoring for the game.
Cleveland is in 1st place with a 15-8 record.

No comments: